[CM] povray and lisp

marco trevisani marco@trevisani.net
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:04:37 -0400

Thank you for sharing the code. BTW, is there asomething wrong with my mailer,
because i could not open the tar file?

 thank you,
 marco

Alle 15:14, venerd́ 04 marzo 2005, Don Craig  ha scritto:
|  Hi, all-
|
|  I gather that there has been chat about extensions for video work.
|  Attached is some code for doing "scores" for POVRay. Strictly speaking,
|  this is not CM; it will work in any common lisp (I'm pretty sure). But
|  you can certainly use it in a CM/CLM enviroment. I'm confidant there
|  are no name/package conflicts.
|
|  If somebody wants to rework the code to build it into CM, fell free!
|
|  As part of the attachment there is a stupid povray example that shows
|  the necessary steps that have to be done in povray for this to work. if
|  somebody comes up with a better way, I'd love to see it.
|
|  any questions, just email me,
|  Don

  marco trevisani
  http://marco.trevisani.net       marco@trevisani.net
  Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please (use rtf)
  Please DO NOT store my e-mail in your OUTLOOK express addressbook
  "Malditas sean las guerras y los canallas que las hacen"  J.Anguita