[CM] question on audio distributions, CCRMA or Agnula, others?

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:25:01 -0800 (PST)

On the subject of output to povray, I've been using some code developed by
a friend up here in Seattle to do just that.  I've used it to create a
layer of animated stuff in a short film I've been doing.  The CM part
detected onsets of some bell-like sounds and generated a 'score' of povray
macro calls that generated the video in synch with the audio.  The base
code is pretty simple.  I can ask him if he'd be willing to throw the
stuff up for everyone to use.

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services
University of Washington