[CM] snd on amd64

Robert Komar rkomar@telus.net
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:02:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
like xkr47 (Jonas Berlin?), I get silence in channel #2 when loading
files into snd on an amd64 linux box.  The sound files are definitely
stereo (they work fine on my Pentium4 box).  The problem isn't with
the sndlib-related files, because my program that links with libsndlib
accesses both channels in the sound files, as do the sndplay and sndinfo
programs that come with snd.  My guess is that the problem is specific
to the editor as opposed to the file reading code.

Bill, I realize that you don't have a 64-bit machine.  If there's anything
I can do to help debug the problem, please let me know.

Cheers,
Rob Komar