[CM] Re: some questions re: the latest CM

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:54:59 -0400

Greetings:

  Sorry for the delayed response, I'm a bit swamped here again.

  David, thank you for the description. It looks like a great addition
to the CM output targets, please keep us informed regarding Fomus
development. :)

Best,

dp