[CM] cm 2.5

Josh Parmenter joshp@u.washington.edu
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:25:51 -0800

Hi Rick,

I was trying to download CM 2.5 (to try out the new plotter) and am having problems
logging in to CVS.

Using this command:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/commonmusic login

I get this response afte rhitting enter for the password:

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M
PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused).

I'm running this from a Terminal on a Mac according to the directions posted at:

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/cm/doc/install.html#restore_cvs

Any ideas?  Or is there another location where I can download the sources?

Thanks for any help.

Best,

Josh

Joshua D. Parmenter
Graduate Student, Music Composition
http://students.washington.edu/joshp

"...Some people think a composer's supposed to please them, but in a way a composer is a
chronicler... He's supposed to report on what he's seen and lived."
                                                         					-Charles Mingus