[CM] clm importing back

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:15:41 -0600

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that clm importing is working
again and you can import .clm files directly to plotter. here is a
snippit that will display clm/fmviolin.clm in piano roll notation. [
Ive only tried this on osx -- i cant compile clm on my demudi machine
yet because it cant find x11 headers/libs and im still trying to figure
out what to do...]

(cd "/Lisp/clm-2")
(cload "v.ins")
(plotter :title "FM Violin"
          :x-axis (axis :seconds :zoom .4
                        :slots '(startime dur)
                        :labeler "~,0F" :maximum 200)
          :y-axis (axis :hertz :zoom .4 :slots 'frequency)
          (import-events "fmviolin.clm"))