[CM] updated cvs sources for linux

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:05:41 -0600

the latest revisions in the 2.5.0 branch should now build fine on linux
again in the latest sbcl and  cmucl releases. Ive resolved all wanrings
in sbcl but there are 1 or 2 package issues in cmucl that i cant figure
out. i just commited the changes so it may take some hours for
sourceforge's anonumous cvs server to notice the new versions.

I'm now getting quite close to the actual 2.5.0 release now, hopefully
all will be working and tested by jan 20th when i start teaching again.
im currently implementing a new GUI for input/output in CM, when that
is done ill draw the double bar and store release tarballs on
sourceforge. ill also try to make an osx binary release with
clm2+cmn+cm like last year. with the addition of the new gtk gui tools
in three different lisps and the realtime midishare on darwin this will
be the most feature packed relase of cm ever!

--rick

ps it takes a long time for the gtkffi-cmusbcl.lisp file to compile
from sources (10 minutes or so on my dell). the good news is that this
file will change rarely and the fasl loads quickly. anyway i hope the
gui tools will soon be worth the wait!