[CM] Help writing a measure in CMN?

Anders Vinjar andersvi@notam02.uio.no
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:06:32 +0100

Heres one way using a 'tied-to staff to hold voice-2:

(setf nbs no-beat-subdivision)

(cmn
 (staff-separation 3)
 (size 20)
 (system brace
         (setf voi-1
               (staff treble df-major
                      (meter 3 4)
                      (b4 h. stem-up (begin-slur (slur-direction :up)))
                      bar
                      (chord q (notes a4 (c5 (tenuto (dy +1)))) (begin-tie (tie-direction :up)))
                      (chord tq (notes a4 c5) end-tie end-slur)
                      c5 te stem-up
                      (b4 te begin-slur)
                      c5 te e5 te stem-up
                      bar