[CM] Help writing a measure in CMN?

Kyle Markley kmarkley@seffera.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:23:29 -0800

Thanks for your help, Bill and Anders.  Everything is much smoother now,
although it was a lot of rewriting work to disentangle the two voices on
the right hand.  So far, I haven't had to alter the left.

Things are going so well now that I'm into multiple pages of output and
this leads to another question.  When I use (all-output-in-one-file t) and
preview the .eps file in gv on Linux, everything is fine, but when I open
it in GSview on Windows (for printing) I'm told:

DSC Error
%%Pages: doesn't match number of %%Page:

It also says "EPS files may have 0 or 1 pages.  This 'EPS' file has more
than this and so is not an EPS file."

Can anyone fill me in on what this is about?  In the meanwhile, I'm
generating each page in a separate file.

--
Kyle Markley