[CM] CMN help: line breaks with pedal

andersvi@extern.uio.no andersvi@extern.uio.no
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:57:38 +0100

The way the pedal-marks are constructed they expect to be
attached to notes and rests.  (If you really need to attach them
to anything apart from notes or rests for some reason it should
be possible to fix.  Have a look at pedal.lisp)

The following works here at least:

(cmn (size 20) (staff-separation 3) (line-separation 3)
     (system brace
             (staff treble df-major (meter 3 4)

                    bar c4 q c4 q c4 q
                    bar c4 q c4 q c4 q