[CM] problem with openmcl 1.0 on OS X

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:39:34 -0600

> 1 >  :q
> > Break:
> > While executing: #<Anonymous Function #x8107DB6>
> > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
> > If continued: Return from BREAK.
> Type :? for other options.
> 1 >

this looks like an openmcl bug, use :pop instead

pinhead:~ hkt$ openmcl
Welcome to OpenMCL Version 1.0 (DarwinPPC32)!
? qwe
 > Error in process listener(1): Unbound variable: QWE
 > While executing: "Unknown"
 > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
 > If continued: Retry getting the value of QWE.
Type :? for other options.
1 > :pop
?

> Obviously, the error is still there... when I try to evaluate anything
> after that, it looks like CM is no longer loaded?

evaluatingg (hertz 'a4)  works for me in the break:
? zoz
 > Error in process listener(1): Unbound variable: ZOZ
 > While executing: "Unknown"
 > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
 > If continued: Retry getting the value of ZOZ.
Type :? for other options.
1 > (hertz 'a4)
440.0
1 > :pop
?

what is the vaue of *package*  when you are in the error prompt?