[CM] cm cvs, portmidi, cm-gtk + clm = "delay" confict

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:05:44 -0600

rev 1.45 of src/pkg.lisp inherits 'delay' from clm. when you build cm
with it make sure that sbcl-rt.lisp gets recompiled (should happen
autmatically) as this is the file that used that symbol (i couldnt
'delay' it in either portmidi or cm-gtk sources)

On Dec 14, 2005, at 7:09 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> With cm + portmidi + cm-gtk loaded (sbcl 0.9.7) this is what I get if I
> try to load clm (must be portmidi or cm-gtk, this did not happen with
> cm
> alone):

[...]