[CM] clm-3 - "run macro can't handle RANDOM"?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:27:10 -0600

On Dec 13, 2005, at 12:33 PM, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> In the first case, my guess is that someone is redefining random --

uhoh --this might be me! I was trying NOT to inherit cl:random into the
CM package because several lisps complain about cm's pattern class
definition on this symbol. if this is the problem then i dont know what
the righ thing to do is.  Perhaps i shuld simply the class name of the
pattern from 'random' to something else, but thats going to break
people old code too.
arrrg.