[CM] MidiShare error with CM

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:44:50 -0600

> Error in function NULLPTRP:
>   Attempt to call (NULLPTRP #.(SYSTEM:INT-SAP #x080A94A4)) without
> MIDISHARE loaded.
> Error flushed ...

thank you for testing! nullptrp things are fixed in CVS as of today and
are available either by cvs (checkout midishare)
or by installing midishare-1.0.1.tar.gz

> The non-realtime example hung CM, just like using CMIO. The first
> realtime example worked okay. Example 3 sort of worked: It received
> MIDI input but reported this kind of error with each MIDI keypress :

for some reason i cant ssh to my planet-ccrma machine so attempting the
other (non-rt) midishare problems you reported will have to wait til
tomorrow.  thanks again for testing!

we arnt adding anything else to cm 2.7.0 except for bug fixes and
whatever is necessary to get midishare rt/receiving solid again.