[CM] linux, cmucl, cm cvs

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:46:20 -0600

OK if it doesnt work ill try to come up with something for the
snapshot. but i dont think im doing anything wrong.

FYI: SBCL 0.9.7 seems to work very well, has native threads so rts
should run AND it seems their callbacks are working again so cm's gui
will work.  so -- for cm anyway -- its probably a better choice than
cmucl at this point.

im making cm's gtk interface another use-system right now...