[CM] CFFI for Csound5

Michael Gogins gogins@pipeline.com
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 21:20:42 -0500

I have committed to Csound 5 CVS csound5/interfaces/csound5.lisp. This is a
Common Foreign Function Interface (CFFI) for the Csound 5 API. It replaces
the earlier CLISP FFI-only interface, and should be more useful. I have
removed the CLISP FFI file from CVS.

I have only very lightly tested this -- I only made sure that the
csound5/examples/test.lisp would render "Trapped in Convert" on my PC. The
example requires that Common Music and CFFI be installed for your LISP.

This no doubt needs more work, but I think this is the direction we should
go, and what remains is to debug and extend csound5.lisp.

Regards,
Mike