[CM] Csound 5 CFFI for Common Music

Herb Martin HerbM@learnquick.com
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:49:42 -0800

Please excuse the (perhaps redundant) direct question but I
have been led to believe (here on this list) that there were
serious problems with CM and CLisp on Windows.

Are you saying that CM just works with CLisp 2.35 on Windows now?

Does this mean that those wrappers are needed as a separate
download, or that it works without Todd's stuff?

--
Herb Martin