[CM] Re: cannot run cm script on Linux SBCL

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb@cesmail.net
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:41:12 -0700

Bill, Fernando, Rick -- are you on the SBCL list? I dropped off before I
went on vacation and haven't gone back yet. I'm pretty sure they care as
much about being able to run the CCRMA software as they do about, say,
MAXIMA. Algorithmic composition is an important application in the Lisp
world. It's not just CCRMA -- David Cope and a few others also choose to
work in Lisp.