[CM] Re: cannot run cm script on Linux SBCL

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb@cesmail.net
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:41:22 -0700

I gave up on the SBCL/CM combo after Gentoo deleted the callback patch.
Last I heard on the SBCL mailing list they were still arguing about the
"right way" to do callbacks. CM/CMUCL 19a works just fine on all my
Linux systems. I'm not sure where that leaves Windows folks, though.

Will SBCL 1.0 run on Windows? Will there be a native installer?