[CM] cm-2.6.0/ windowsXP

web musicae webmusicae@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:17:00 +0000

Hello Rick, Thank's!!. All is ok! (cmn installation and load,  have many
warnings!)

Other question, the macro io, run on windows?, need midishare?.

[1]> (io "thanks.mid" :tempo 120)

** - Continuable Error
EVAL: undefined function IO
If you continue (by typing 'continue'): Retry
The following restarts are also available:
STORE-VALUE    :R1      You may input a new value for (FDEFINITION 'IO).
USE-VALUE      :R2      You may input a value to be used instead of
(FDEFINITION
'IO).

Thanks again

                              Daigu