[CM] cm 2.6.0 with MCL 4.3.1

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:09:21 -0500

>> Error: Unbound variable: |<seq>|
>> While executing: ccl::cheap-eval-in-environment
>> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
>> If continued: Retry getting the value of |<seq>|.
>
> Is this a problem or can it be ignored?  Thanks.

if you can eval
	 (new seq :name 'foo)
then you shoud be ok. i think only scheme will care about class
variables but i wont attempt to fix anything in mcl/os9 anymore, its
hopelessly out of date.

> thought that I would point out that it automatically saved itself with
> creator of 'CM-2' **, a nice set of icons, and a BNDL resource.  Is
> this
> functionality gone now?).

for a bundled app with pretty icons download the 2.6.0 dmg from
sourceforge:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/commonmusic/cm_2.6.0-app-osx.dmg.gz?
download