[CM] Plotter in GTK2 available

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:29:15 -0500

There was an old program named Plotter
With source code so hacked it did totter.
    But in GTK2
    Its now spanking brand new,
And Zoom even works like it oughter.
---
Screenshots, documentation, examples, install instructions, and bug
list are available at:
http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/plotter/doc/dict/plotter-topic.html

Tarball download at:
http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/plotter.tar.gz

Perversly enough (and despite the fact that I'm using X/GTK2) this
first version is for OSX/OpenMCL only because it turned out that
OpenMCL is the only CLtL that makes it easly to interface to such a
huge library. My goal is to have Plotter (and whatever other GUI stuff
is developed for CM) working in three environments: Darwin/OpenMCL,
Linux/SBCL Linux/Guile. The next step is to try to get it working in
SBCL (partially done), then Guile, and finally to integrate the code
into cm's 2.5.0 cvs tree. If anyone wants to help out with this gui
coding please let me know.