[CM] cm/clm/cmn & snd on windows

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:44:26 -0500

If you want to run under cygwin I think you should try using the CM
from CVS because I think this problem is solved there. I will make
another 2.4 bug release tarball but Im currently too busy with 2.5.0 to
get to it for several weeks, sorry!  You might be able to hack around
the problem by adding the FREEBSD token in cm.lisp...