[CM] OT: Notes from the Metalevel available?

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:58:07 -0400

Hi Rick:

  Okay, I got the link, thanks.

  Alas, I won't order the book from England. The last book I ordered
from an English seller took nearly two months to get here, and I'm
loathe to pay for faster shipping (it would be nearly as much as the
book itself). I guess I'll wait for Amazon to get hip. ;)

Best,

dp