[CM] Xemacs and Listener response

Terrence Brannon terry@hcoop.net
Sat, 02 Oct 2004 10:48:38 -0400

taube@uiuc.edu wrote:

> I cant imagine what is causing this! what OS are you on and what versino of
> Xemacs are you using?

I am using Cygwin 1.5.11. I am using cm-2.4.1. I am using Xemacs 21.4 downloaded
from xemacs.org. When using the Xemacs netinstall, I opted for the Cygwin
installation over Native installation.

> machines and os'es and ive never encountered what you describe so any addition
> info would be helpful.

I don't think this is a Commonmusic problem in particular. When I open a shell
in Xemacs, I often have to hit return to get Xemacs to give me output from the
shell command... I was asking here, but I should have indicated that this
problem is not peculiar to the Commonmusic listener, but just to my Xemacs and
subprocess interaction.