[CM] Building snd from source

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 08:18:20 -0400

Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> >  ..but at least for a newbie it is a little confusing that provided
> >  functionality which comes with the archive should better not touched
>
> The original idea was that snd_conffile.scm and Dave Phillips'
> contributions were "suggestions" or examples of ways to do things,
> and users would set up their own customizations, taking what
> they liked from the examples.  But, these files aren't being used
> that way, so at least the tutorial files need to be made more
> robust.

Hi everyone:

  Bill's right about my configuration files, they were written for
personal use and as suggestions towards "doing it yourself". I hoped
that someone else would take them as examples and improve them, just as
Kjetil did (though I don't really know if he was at all inspired by my
files).

  Snd is so deep, there's so much more that could be added to those menus...

Best,

dp