[CM] PLEASE HELP : snd->load ladspa

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat, 08 May 2004 03:55:35 -0700

 > [16:39:19] new-effects.scm needs the xm module: xm.so: cannot open

new-effects.scm uses the "xm" module (Motif or Gtk bindings); the
simplest way to get this is to build Snd with the configure switch
--with-static-xm, which loads the module into Snd when the latter
is built.  Otherwise, Snd looks for xm.so, which you can build
from the same makefile that made Snd via 'make xm'.

 > [16:35:01] primitive-load-path: misc-error: Unable to find file "gui.scm" in load path

I'm not sure why it can't find the file, but the first thing I'd
try is include:

   (set! snd-remember-paths #t)

in your ~/.snd file.