[CM] Sourceforge

rm@fabula.de rm@fabula.de
Wed, 5 May 2004 14:03:45 +0200

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:26:03AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Hi Bill:
>
>  I didn't even realize there's a SF account for cmdist stuff, so I
> guess it doesn't make much difference to me... ;)

Well, even so i mostly used the tarballs i still think a CVS repository
is helpfull. It comes pretty handy when hunting version incompatibilies/bugs
introduced by recent changes -- looking at CVS diffs to find code that
changed since the last working version reduces debugging time.

BTW, i'm not too big a fan of SF (their repositories seem to have performance
problems and commit delays and their mailing list archives tend to be out of
date during the first week of a month). How about migrating to Savannah.gnu.org?

>  Btw, be sure to ask Fernando about the new "Dance Dance Nando"
> software from Ivica Ico Bukvic. You may not have been aware of your
> colleague's advanced terpsichorean abilities...

Darn! I wish i could've attended the whole conference :-)

  Ralf Mattes