[CM] Music Book?

Anders Vinjar andersvi@notam02.no
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:14:51 +0200

What do you mean by music book?

A book containing sheets of full-size music should be
straight-forward.

One compendium i once did included lots of shorter note-examples, made
by using cmn->eps->latex, in between lisp-code and longer bits of
text.  Most cmn-scores were set with 0-size margins, and included as
figures inside \makebox'es inside latex' figure environment.

Try describing a bit closer your problems, and maybe send along some
excerpts of some code or so, and we might be able to suggest something
better.