[CM] Newbie problem: bad path-string concatenation (test.rev)

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:48:02 -0800

 > Error: illegal namestring: "D:\\clm-2\\D:\\clm-2\\test.rev" [6]
 >  [condition type: PARSE-ERROR]

At first glance, it looks like there's a redundant (cwd) in the
windows case -- reverb-filename is based on out-file both
of which are prepending the directory -- I don't have any
Windows setup to test with -- I'd suggest replacing the
revf code with

		  (revf (if (or ,revfile our-reverb)
			    (or ,revfile *open-input-explicit-reverb* reverb-filename)
			    ))

or maybe include (cwd) but not on the reverb-filename case?

Let me know if this helps and thanks for the bug report!

(I'm afraid CLM on Windows is thin ice, so to speak -- it depends
on a few far-flung friends, and I never actually test the code
myself).