[CM] mark-explode

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

Another case of user error.  Sorry.  I have been using a program where I
needed to place markers at sample 0 and at the last sample so that I could
export the regions divided by the markers.  Apparently in snd the first
marker I need is at the first breakpoint in the big file.  If i don't put
a marker at 0 it works just fine.

So that just leaves the issue of the soundfile output format.

Can I change the default clm soundfile type?  I know when I'm using clm I
can do it in the configuration file, what about here?

Thanks

Cris

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services