[CM] error on snd startup

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

I'd be happy to.  I'm going to do a fresh install from the start on my own
machine at home and will document the process.  That way I'll remember it
all and not include all the mis-steps I took while doing this one.

It should be a day or two before I can get it done.

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services
University of Washington
School of Medicine