[CM] SND-7 build errors on OSX

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

Todd,

sorry for that last post.  I've been working on this for so long that I
had gotten tired of figuring things out by myself.  It turns out that
changing from tcsh to bash was in fact the secret to setting those
environment variables. the make process is running right now, and seems to
be doing better than before.

Ooops,  spoke to soon.  There goes the build.  here's the error I get this
time, along with the last few lines of output from the build:

gcc -c -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I.
-I/sw/include -I/sw/include    snd-xprint.c
gcc -c -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I.
-I/sw/include -I/sw/include    snd-xfile.c
gcc -c -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I.
-I/sw/include -I/sw/include    snd-xxen.c
gcc -c -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I.
-I/sw/include -I/sw/include    xm.c
(cd po && make)
rm -f de.gmo && : -c --statistics -o de.gmo de.po
mv: rename t-de.gmo to de.gmo: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [de.gmo] Error 1
make: *** [snd] Error 2
trurl:/usr/local/snd-7 admin$

Any suggestions on this one, anyone?