[CM] Re: unterminated comment

Anders Vinjar andersvi@notam02.no
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:08:57 +0200

    >> [03:13:10] skip_scsh_block_comment: misc-error: unterminated
    >> `#! ... !#' comment () #f (while loading "/home/mccramer/.snd")
    >> ; (load ~/.snd)

    BS> This is a Guile bug, fixed in the CVS version.  I have a
    BS> script that changes \r\n to \n, but it's at home -- I'll bring
    BS> it in Tuesday.  In the meantime, you can just delete
    BS> everything between (and including) #! and !#.

At least in this guile, a temporary hack seems to be to load
everything with absolute filenames for some reason.  Ie: use

  (load "/path/to/snd-7/snd-file.scm")

instead of

  (load-from-path "snd-file.scm")

And make sure to substitute the same inside any necessary files that
loads files that use block-comments, for instance in snd_conffile.scm
change the call:

  (load-from-path "gui.scm")

to:

 (load "/path/to/snd-7/gui.scm")