[CM] Making changes to snd's gui

Guillaume Germain guillaume@nulko.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:22:40 -0400

Hi all,

I'm currently working on developing a voice synthesis extension for snd.

I would like to be able to select a region in the transform graph
(specifically on a sonogram). In fact the best for me would be to mirror
marks and selection between the time domain graph and the transform
graph. Also another alternative could be to replace the time domain
graph by a sonogram with the same selection / marking capabilities as
the time domain graph.

I'd be grateful if someone could point me at the places in the sources
where I could make modifications and/or give me hints on how I can
accomplish what I want to do.

Many thanks,

Guillaume