[CM] cmn and guile

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:35:59 -0800

 > To work with the new ratios and Guile you will need to checkout
 > the latest CVS-versions of guile and a gratio.tar.gz from CCRMA i
 > think.  (Ask Bill to get the correct procedure to these steps,
 > last time i tried to checkout a development-version of Guile from
 > CVS it timed-out the whole afternoon.)

You don't need gratio.tar.gz anymore -- it's built into the
CVS Guile.  To build that version of Guile, I'd recommend that
you get the entire guile project (not just guile-core), then
I always have to change the argz.h macro to 1 by hand and
manually copy libtool to guile-core.  If you hit other problems,
send me a note -- maybe I can help.