[CM] MidiShare-Frameworks-OSXJaguar-openmcl

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:56:49 -0600

Yes, this error is to be expected if you do not have the GRAME frameworks
installed. If the frameworks are installed then it should work --  at least
cm's test suite was happy on my machine last week.
I guess I could make the frameworks available, but I would prefer not to
since i think GRAME is close to their actual release and now there are
10.2/10.3  issues.

Did you look on their web site or contact their user list for information
about when their OS X release will happen. Im sure that would be of interest
to a number of people on this list.