[CM] time sig and instrument assignment

pete moss petemoss@petemoss.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:19:42 -0800

thanks for the info!  that really helped me.  there are several
functions (make-time-signature, make-program-change, midi-file-print)
that you used that i cannot find documentation for.  does any exist?  is
there better documentation than the dictionary?  many things in there
are incomplete, and the above functions are non-existent.

also, the first line of every midi file i make starts with
0 #<Tempo Change 1000 ms>
which leads me to believe there is a way to set the tempo of a midi file
when it is created.  if this is true, how do i do that? i have already
discovered make-tempo-change, but that still leaves the first default
tempo in the file.

:P