[CM] new-effects.scm : too low resolution

alin weiller alinweiller@caramail.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:41:15 GMT

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0235511077234075_ID

Hi, I want to use the Gate effect in new-effects.scm in Snd but the resolution of the threshold is too low for my
needs : 0.00

Is there any way to change the resolution (I noticed that in LADSPA plug-in it's the same resolution) or to use the
function on the command line in the listener.

Thank's

A-LIN

Pour gagner une Playstation 2, envoyez un SMS avec le code PS au 61321 (0,35 euro hors co=FBt du SMS).

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0235511077234075_ID--