[CM] To define a specific treatement

alin weiller alinweiller@caramail.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:04:04 +0100

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0322911076796244_ID

Hi, I want to program a specific treatement for a set of samples.

for instance take a sound file in input (for instance piano1.aiff, with blank at the begining and at the end) and
apply a pre-programed treatement (for instance, trimming it or adding the right loop). Then apply this threatement
to the whole set.

Is there any easy way to do that with snd or CM or both?

and how? (just a clue for the beginner because I don't know CM)

Thank's

A-LIN

Les noms de domaine les moins chers du march=E9 : 6,49 euros HT sur http://www.lycos.fr/pro .

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0322911076796244_ID--