[CM] temporary cvs issues

rm@fabula.de rm@fabula.de
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:31:08 +0100

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 11:04:21AM -0600, Rick Taube wrote:
> > does this mean you got callbacks working with OpenMCL and Linux-
> > PPC? Or is this for sbcl only?
>
> sorry, I dont have a mac with ppclinux installed on it,i guess i should
> put that on my (infinite) "to do" list.  my impression of that callback
> problem was that byers was going to look at it -- did you send him a
> fail case?

I'm trying to biuld on - unfortunately right now my test cases (callbacks
from my own library) seem to work without a problem. I fear that he
needs to debug the gtk2 code. I just sent him an update. I'll dig deeper
into the gtk2 side, something i feel much more comfortable with right now ...

 Thanks RalfD