[CM] temporary cvs issues

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:15:24 -0600

If you use plotter on LINUX then please refrain from using cvs to
update a cm 2.5.0 source tree until i send a message to the list saying
its ok. I have just converted cvs code to a much cleaner gtk packaging
scheme but Ive only been able to actually update the darwin ffi. This
is because my debian box is down for a bit until i can get the demudi
installation up and running -- at that point ill regenerate the lunux
side and send a note around. Also, if you are on DARWIN and you update
your cvs tree you must rename your ccl/darwin-headers/gtk folder to
ccl/darwin-headers/gkt2. My apologies for this change but it is
necessay in order to avoid conflicting with an older, existing
ccl/headers/gtk folder on PPCLINUX.