[CM] CLM OSX x11 issue / FTP Server Down

Bret Battey bbattey@dmu.ac.uk
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:01:35 +0100

Ah, I still needed to install X11 from the Apple web site. That took
care of the problem. (Though I don't recall writing that step into the
instructions I wrote in March.)

Still can't connect to the CCRMA FTP server, however.