[CM] What do I call a network drive

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:51:36 -0500

Hi this has nothing to do with CM, its the underlying lisp thats having the
problem. And I dont see how a lisp implementation could make sense of a peverse
pathname like that. Perhaps you could could mount the parition under annother
name or make an alias to it so the path you use looks like a unix path?