[CM] Plotters was MCL 5 with CLM / openmcl plotters?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:55:43 -0500

At some point I would like to look at this stuff to see if it cant be
made part of the system. Thre is a generic function called
import-events, for example, that could have a method to import xfig
files.