[CM] CLM debian package (cmn and cm to come soon)

marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:23:47 -0400

 22/10/2003 alle 00:01:57, +0200, rm@fabula.de [AKA rm] ha scritto/escribió/wrote:

> It might help if you follow the package naming conventions and add a
> prefix 'clm' => 'cl-clm' (see: http://www.cliki.net/Debian).

thanks to direct me there. In fact it was one of my doubts, and the
final decision to keep "clm"  was proved correct also after reading
that page.

The page encourage to put a cl prefix to those package related to
common lisp. clm has this prefix "built in"...:-)
Either "cl-" or "cl" does not mkae such a difference, i noticed for
instance a "clsql". The reason for the cl prefix is to make a 'cl
packages' search easy, and clm is ok there. Finally "clm" existed
for more than 10 years and it is known, by the user with that name,
why to change it?

> > In the next days there will be available also cmn and cm (cm will
> > include to whole "trilogy" cm-clm-cmn).

CM my require a bit of extra work and Rick's personal help...

   ciao,
   marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://marco.trevisani.net       marco@trevisani.net                 *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = A9CD 12D6 B658 A545 9BD1  77E9 47AD 8753 8110 7070 *