[CM] CLM debian package (cmn and cm to come soon)

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso@agnula.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:36:12 +0200

Hi!

    mt> for the clm Debian users in the list: (i wonder if the above
    mt> sentence refers to a community of two and an half
    mt> persons...:-) )

Well, from what I gathered I'd say at least three. :)

    mt> I've made a clm debian package, that is available for testing
    mt> in my own machine (it is an adsl server it could be slow but i
    mt> dont expect too much traffic...:-) -see above-).

Marco, I tried to download the package but something wicked happened:

+++

  clm
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
Need to get 1358kB of archives.
After unpacking 6504kB of additional disk space will be used.
Err http://trevisani.net ./ clm 20031020-2
  404 Not Found
Failed to fetch http://trevisani.net/clmdeb/clmdeb//clm_20031020-2_i386.deb  404 Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

+++

(the update was succesful).

I just pasted the line you posted into /etc/apt/sources.list:

# CM

deb http://trevisani.net/clmdeb ./

+++

I might be missing something obvious, but right now I'm a bit tired by
the Resonances tour de force, so any hint is appreciated.

BTW, I've got a bleeding-edge unstable here.

bye (and thank you for your work),

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso                        andrea.glorioso@agnula.org