[CM] MCL 5 with CLM / openmcl plotters?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:23:08 -0500

that sounds interesting! can you post a .png what it looks like?  maybe
this or gunplot should become a standard output syntax in cm.   On a
related note, a student of mine has written a nice lisp -> Music XML
package. xml expressions are output to files and then input into Finale
via some shareware plugin, along the lines of what IRCAM does. His
orchestral scores look quite nice.

xfig is also available on OSX via Fink, i think.