[CM] CLM versions

marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:21:15 -0400

I've just made a clm debian package, that i'm going to mantain, and
should be uploaded soon ,couple of days, and in the demudi server as
well).  This package follows the suggested version number,
i.e. clm2-20030929.deb and once installed will be simply clm2 or clm
(both will be equal).  Of course that is good for Debian users....
I'm in the process of packaging cmn and cm too...

then if there is here any debian user i have a question/poll...:
which one of this two options would you prefer:
1)a package with the lisp image
or
2) a package with source that compiles while clm is installed?

my personal preference goes for 2), and that is how it is packaged right
now. Of course i could change it if majority think so.

     ciao,
     marco