[CM] cellular automata in cm

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:37:18 -0600

look for a file called automata.lisp in the examples directory an old
distribution (like 1.4.1 ).
this file contains an implemenation of cellular  automata and some
musical examples . most of the code in the file is legacy graphics code
for MCL but the underlying cell code should be fairly easy to get going
again. send me a working version if you get it going!